Friday, September 22, 2006

Don't Sleep on Lupe!


When a bruvah gets backing from JZ (Big Money) and Kanye (Producer Unparalled), then can rap about skateboarding, without sounding like Candyman, Nice and Smooth (yes, I just dissed them) or Kid Frost, then I'm down. Kick Push Video.

Lupe Fiasco was on 'GCI last night where they played some tracks from his new album. In the spirit of Chicago Style hip hop, he's not a criminal. I really dig that. He also uses fat hype beats This is an interview with him in the Sun-Times. Interesting guy. Groovin jams. I will be coppin it soon.

Buy his album here.

1 Comments:

At Sat Sep 30, 09:08:00 PM CDT, Blogger Parlancheq said...

Sweet. I'll have to ask my kids if they've heard of him. They keep up on all the newest music and then I just cop their CDs. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home