Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I want to blog more often

It has 3/4 of a year since I last wrote anything on this blog. I haven't carved out the time to publish my thoughts, and the rest of the world doesn't really seem to care. No, I'm not really surprised, but I do have fun looking back at the things I wrote so many months ago. That was part of the reason I started this thing. The other reason was to offer a wide array of my ideas so that I could direct others to the site when the question came up about what I think. (Yeah, Bee, how often does that happen..? )

I can't say that I disagree with much from last year. I mean now that the guy at the lead of the failed immigration policy is leading the Gopsters to the November election, it is comforting to be able to remind myself exactly what it was that I didn't like about that proposal last year. This means I really have to review my assessment of Sen. McCain. Lately I have been thinking that he would be the best of two evils when paired against Obama or Hillary. In my deepest understanding, that is probably still the case, but if he can make mistakes as dramatic as that immigration bill, do I really want to push him toward the presidency? Again the answer must be to defend against the most pain, and I think he will probably offer us the least pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home